Please note that many of our animals are currently in foster and you may contact the foster directly for more information
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Cats and kittens must be taken home in a secured pet carrier.
- No declawing of kittens or cats.
- Approval of landlord.
- We do not adopt dogs to be used as guard dogs or “yard” dogs.
- All current pets in the home must be spayed or neutered and up-to-date on veterinary care.
- A veterinarian reference or check, and perhaps a home visit, may be required.
- We offer trial placements for pets to ensure that they are in the best home possible and are the best ft for your family and lifestyle.
- If renting, approval of landlord is required.